Attorney at Law

13311 Winding Oak Ct, Ste A, Tampa FL 33612, USA
Find us on facebook

Child Support Modification in Tampa, Fl

Child support can be modified in your divorce or paternity action by a judge or more typically a general magistrate acting as a child support hearing officer. This would start by either parent filing a supplemental petition for modification (either to increase or decrease the amount). Or it can be modified by the Department of Revenue administratively (if you don't timely object or request a hearing) or by a child support hearing officer in a limited jurisdiction Department of Revenue action if they learn that you got a raise in pay. Read more
Father and Son - Kramer James R Attorney at Law in Tampa, Fl.